Members Receive all Books in Digital/Kindle format for Free!
Intelligent Fanatics Project:
How Great Leaders Build Sustainable Businesses
Intelligent Fanatics Project seeks to uncover the blueprint for sustainable business success and domination. In this book, we highlight the backgrounds and business strategies of several intelligent fanatics, including those of which Charlie Munger mentions in his writings and speeches.
It’s hard to become a market leader. It’s even harder to dominate your niche or industry for decades. The intelligent fanatics in this book operated their companies for 37 years on average, and produced 25% compounded annual returns for their shareholders on average.How did they do this?
In this book, we highlight eight under-the-radar intelligent fanatics:
1. John H. Patterson – National Cash Register
2. Simon Marks – Marks & Spencer
3. Sol Price – FedMart & Price Club
4. Les Schwab – Les Schwab Tire Centers
5. Herb Kelleher – Southwest Airlines
6. Chester Cadieux – QuickTrip
7. F. Kennth Iverson – Nucor
8. 3G Partners – Garantia, Lojas Americanas, & Anheuser-Busch InBev
Whether you are an investor, business owner, aspiring entrepreneur, or just mildly interested in business, this book is for you.
Standing on the Shoulders of Giants
Intelligent Fanatics are the world’s greatest business builders. They create companies and organizations that dominate and stand the test of time. Charlie Munger was the first person to use the term Intelligent Fanatic. He described them as possessing business talents that allow them to do things that ordinary skilled mortals can’t.
In this book, we highlight nine under-the-radar intelligent fanatics:
1. Henry Wellcome – Burroughs Wellcome & Company
2. Clessie Cummins & Irwin Family – Cummins Engine Company
3. Peter Kiewit – Peter Kiewit Sons’, Inc
4. Roger Milliken – Milliken & Company
5. Hank Rowan – Inductotherm Corporation
6. Jack Henry & Jerry Hall – Jack Henry & Associates
7. Harold & Dan Leever – MacDermid Inc.
8. Bob Johnson – Black Entertainment Television
9. Devi Shetty – Narayana Health
MEMBERS WILL GET THE EBOOK/KINDLE FOR FREE
Intelligent Fanatics of India seeks to apply the framework developed in our first two books and our website to a carefully chosen group of seven Indian entrepreneurs from diverse industries. The list includes private as well as public companies, first generation entrepreneurs as well as entrepreneurs from established business families, well-run businesses as well as turnarounds.
Despite the disparity in backgrounds and industries, there is a pattern of fanaticism that has allowed them to build businesses that dominate and endure. We attempt to tease out the characteristics that comprise the fanaticism.
This book would interest anyone who is a student of business - an investor, an aspiring entrepreneur or just interested in reading about entrepreneurs.